Do you want to experience the same level of expertise that we offer at our office in your workplace? Mend – Human Repair Shop & Massage offers corporate massage services for convenient stress-relief and relaxation at your workplace in Hercules, CA.
Why Choose Mend?
We are unlike any other massage service. Our practitioners offer massage inspired from successful techniques around the world, making them the highest skilled therapists in the area. In addition to momentary relaxation, we offer custom-tailored massage to fit the need of the individual and relieve tension and pain on a level greater than what you would find elsewhere. Our specializations include the treatment of stress-related injuries, chronic muscle tension and headaches, neck pain, back pain, and other similar dysfunctions commonly found in those who sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Invest in your employees and you’ll find additional benefit in the form of lower savings of health care costs. In 2010, Harvard University performed a study and found that workplace health and wellness programs reduced medical costs about $3.27 for every $1 spent; absentee costs realized a similar decrease in $2.73 for every $1 spent. Moreover, workplace moral, productivity, interpersonal relations improve when there is a workplace health and wellness program in place. This is evidenced by the increased focus, bolstered stamina, increased energy and efficiency, boosted productivity of employees undergoing a workplace massage and wellness program.
- Massage increases productivity and enhances alertness on the job.
- We come to your office, no need for travel!
- Improved interpersonal relationships; boosted team spirit.
- Workplace injury prevention. Yes, the office chair contributes as much to workplace injuries than physically demanding jobs – sometimes even more!
- Employee gratitude, appreciation to the personalized wellness care you allow them to experience.
- Improved creative thinking and problem solving.
- Stress reduction which in turn increases productivity.
- Less employee absence due to sickness and stress.
- Lower employee turnover.
- Lower accident rate – whether physical accidents or project-related accidents due to lack of focus or heightened stress.
- Increased bottom line.
- Lower stress.
- Preventative measures for repetitive strains and injuries.
- Prevention of chronic stress and tension conditions.
- Increased alertness, blood circulation, mood.
- Rejuvenates fatigued muscles.
- Better quality of sleep, resulting in more attentiveness and focus at work.
- Prevention and reduction of back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Relieves depression symptoms.
- Improved immune system; less sick leave.
- Heightened concentration.
- Simultaneously increases relaxation while enhancing productivity.
- Anxiety reduction.
You can schedule us to frequently visit your Hercules location on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. If you’re still not ready to commit to a routine corporate massage, why don’t you give us a try for a special event? We’re confident you’ll realize the abundant benefit our workplace health and wellness provides right away. The company often sponsors workplace wellness programs; other times, the employees contribute to this program in effort to receive all of the benefits that massage provides. Many workers do not have the time nor energy to go to a massage therapy specialist on a regular basis. A workplace massage program allows them the convenience of receiving the benefits of a massage without getting in the way of their busy schedule.
Give us a call at (510) 849-6336 or send us a message on our website to schedule a workplace massage session, request a price quote, or ask us a question. We’re here to help you – we want you to experience all of these benefits and more!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We require a 50% up-front deposit at the time of booking for quotes of $500 and above. 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations. Any deposits made may apply toward rescheduling or they may be refunded promptly. Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed 50% of the total amount.